The 2021 Holiday Season Is Here.
The holiday season is officially in full swing. Halloween is behind us, Thanksgiving next week, and Hanukkah and Christmas are around the corner. This holiday season will look a little differently than even last year’s pandemic holiday season. The pandemic is still here and impacting supply chains more than ever this season.
Even with the supply chains hindered, the overall US holiday sales are expected to grow at a substantial rate of 8.5%-10% over 2020. This means consumers are still wanting to participate in this holiday season at a high rate. This is largely thanks to a slight slowdown of the pandemic compared to this time last year; but, also due to omnichannel shopping becoming a common trend. Consumers are turning to a wide variety of channels to experience brands – from TikTok to Google searches. Here are our top recommendations to have your location thrive this holiday season:
- Capture consumer demand as people are holiday shopping by having your business visible online with Paid Search and Paid Social advertisements.
- Sign-up for LOCALACT or increase your current spend for the month of December (the deadline to run campaigns/budget adjustments for December is November 20th).
- Update your Google listings with accurate holiday hours.
- Respond to consumer reviews and questions – 93% of shoppers say online reviews influence their purchase decisions.
- Transparent messaging to your consumers regarding supply availability, delivery estimates, and special promotions.
These are the highest spending months for consumers, don’t let your location miss out!
Have any questions or want to learn more about the sign-up process for LOCALACT? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCALACT 4.0.17 has been released and includes new features that are now available to all users! Log in to your account to see the latest updates and test out the new features. Hourly Performance Graph The Hourly Performance Graph now has its own tab! It can be found under Ads > Search. Monitoring your campaign’s […]